Sunday, August 27, 2006

OOooops, forgot to update, lol... HAHAHAHA, the 2 weeks of horror are finally over, YES! Lol, i dunno where to start since so many things happen, haha (pardon my constant laughing)...

Anyway, let me see, erm, lets start from my Birthday, hmmmm, i thnk it was a thursday. So the guys wanted to pole and taupok me, lol... Running away half the time... Anyway, some of the class dudes decided dey wanna gv me a present, which was such a pleasant surprise. I got a nice pair of slippers... haha. Thanx guys, you know who you are, (cos i thnk i forgot, oops)... And the day ended with my family buying a rather big black forest cake, which is my favourite.. It was a beautiful day, thanx to my family and frenz...

On friday, the dreaded maths test came, which i noe i totally flunked, with no slightest hope of passing, haiz. Along came another blow, which was me failing PULL UPS again. Y are my arms so weak, no matter how much i trained? Sianz...

Sat and Sun were nothing special, though i had to find my way to Tanjong Katong Road on sat for studio practice and went for a consultation with the class biology GOD... Colin, who else. -_-"

Mon was another crazy day, with a sleepy face and stoning eyes, i managed to pass the day, not like its any surprise though. Tuesday was the piano exam, the much awaited and anticipated day took a turn for the worse, like WTH!!! I think i may fail this one. Pieces aside, scales and aural was BAD! Haiz, hope i can pass... :( Went back to school for interhouse games, just to find out that my captain is not coming, sianz... We won though its a tough match, cheers!

Wednesday was my interhouse squash games, where i lost to my captain... :( Carn be helped, he is good and hardworking as well. For now my goal shall be to beat him, haha, but for now, being second isnt too bad, at least i get a trophy... lol...

Thursday was another interhouse badminton day, quite a sad day for me... I actually lost a match that was much easier den tuesday's match, and i let all my supporters down... :( :( Haiz, shant brood about it anymore....

Fri was a wierd day. Immediately after school, i recieved a call from what sounded like a policeman, though i got into trouble cos the other person was being so formal. Turns out he was from some national squash team and i was selected by a scout who came to watch me play, though i didnt see any while playing, so it could be my coach... The terms he offered me was to trial out for the national team, and if i did make it, i would not be studying for the nxt year and doing only training. However, i was offered an overseas scholarship the following year to make up for the lost time in studies. The scholarship sounded attractive, but the idea in whole was rather risky, so after much thought and advice, i decided to turn it down. Hmmm, was supposed to play floorball at around 4 o'clock dat day, bt my body was suffering from fatigue, so after i went to buy my guitar strings, i went home to take a nap. TIRED!

Again, sat and sun were nothing new, seeing as today is a sunday, and i havent even started on my supposed revision, i guess i should be going to mug soon, hmmmm. Its only the beginning...


-Sayonara-